About the Young Professionals Council (YPC)
The Young Professionals Council is a network of young professionals in the Denver-metro area, whose goal is to help build and ensure the future of Freedom Service Dogs. The YPC furthers FSD’s mission through fundraising, advocacy, community awareness, volunteer support, and much more.
Inspire action to ensure the legacy of FSD
Support FSD’s mission, while cultivating future philanthropic professionals in the greater community
Further FSD’s mission through fundraising, advocacy, community awareness, volunteer support, and much more
YPC Members are Expected to:
- Serve a minimum one (1) year term, which can be renewed annually
- Actively participate in one YPC sub-committee
- Commit to fundraising support, volunteer support and community awareness & advocacy
- Be an ambassador for Freedom Service Dogs
YPC Member Benefits:
- Connect and network with other like-minded young professionals who are looking to make a meaningful impact in our community
- Professional development opportunities, such as learning what it takes to be on a non-profit Board
- Support FSD’s mission in a fun and engaging way
Join Our Young Professionals Council:
Membership on the YPC provides an opportunity to grow personally and professionally through volunteerism, networking, leadership development, and more – all while supporting Freedom Service Dog’s mission to transform lives by partnering people with custom-trained assistance dogs.
If you are interested in joining our YPC, please submit an application.
Completed applications will be reviewed at the monthly Executive Committee meetings. You will hear back from our Membership Chair with next steps, which may include an interview with two of our Executive Committee members.