About the Young Professionals Council (YPC)
The Young Professionals Council is a network of young professionals in the Denver-metro area, whose goal is to help build and ensure the future of Freedom Service Dogs.
Inspire action to ensure the legacy of FSD
Support FSD's mission while cultivating future philanthropic professionals in the community
Further FSD's mission through fundraising, advocacy, community awareness, volunteer support, and more
YPC Members are Expected to:
- Serve a minimum one (1) year term, which can be renewed annually
- Actively participate in one YPC sub-committee
- Commit to fundraising support, volunteer support and community awareness & advocacy
- Be an ambassador for Freedom Service Dogs
YPC Member Benefits:
- Connect and network with other like-minded young professionals who are looking to make a meaningful impact in our community
- Professional development opportunities, such as learning what it takes to be on a non-profit Board
- Support FSD’s mission in a fun and engaging way
Join Our Young Professionals Council:
Membership on the YPC provides an opportunity to grow personally and professionally through volunteerism, networking, leadership development, and more – all while supporting Freedom Service Dog’s mission to transform lives by partnering people with custom-trained assistance dogs.
If you are interested in joining our YPC, please submit an application.
Completed applications will be reviewed at the monthly Executive Committee meetings. You will hear back from our Membership Chair with next steps, which may include an interview with two of our Executive Committee members.
Join Freedom Service Dog's Young Professionals Council for a positively paw-some morning of Puppies, Poses, and Prosecco!
Soak up sprawling city views from the rooftop sundeck of The Denver Athletic Club. Awaken your body and set your mind free with a 45-minute yoga session led by a professional yoga instructor. Meet adorable puppies in training to become life-changing service dogs as you sip and nibble. Get tickets HERE!
Meet the Executive Committee
Meet the Members of the YPC
- Jacquelyn Bayard, City of Aurora
- Nichole Burnett, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- Austin Butler, Liberty Energy
- Megan Davis, IKEA
- Christina Delpone, Beyond Finance
- Erynn Dostaler, Francini Inc.
- Bradley Gadomski, Bernstein Private Wealth
- Jackie Gates, MGA Homecare
- Caleigh Isaacks, Project Angel Heart
- Andrea Jensen, Transamerica
- Jamie Monk, Elastic
- Alex Morrow, Town of Castle Rock
- Kajal Nair, Camino Natural Resources
- Taylor Norman, Accident Investigation and Reconstruction, Inc.
- Molly Pilch, Dataiku
- Gabby Richmond, Denver Petroleum Club
- Rhianon Schuman, Rhianon Properties
- Jon Sochovka, Liberty Energy
- Jenni Ursetta, FirstBank
- Hannah VanBuiten, VA, Rocky Mountain Regional Medical Center