Presented by and
September 21, 2018
Windwalker Farms Sporting Clays
2551 County Rd. 2801
Stanton, TX 79782
Registration for the 2018 tournament is now CLOSED.
7:00 a.m. Registration opens
7:00 a.m. Gun boards open
7:45 a.m. Morning rotation instructions and mandatory safety meeting
8:00 a.m. Morning rotation commences
11:00 a.m. Lunch and program (morning and afternoon rotations participate)
1:45 p.m. Afternoon rotation instruction and mandatory safety meeting
2:00 p.m. Afternoon rotation commences
5:00 p.m. Afternoon rotation awards and gun board winners announced
Official Tournament Rules
- No alcohol is allowed before or during shooting activities – no exceptions.
- Safety glasses and hearing protection are required in all shooting areas.
- Ammo is NOT provided. Ammo will be available for purchase on site.
- Gun actions must be kept open and unloaded except when in the shooting stations.
- Team scoring will use the Lewis Class system and allow for the use of purchased mulligans. In the event of tie, awards will be determined by a scorecard shoot-off.
- Individual HOA awards will be determined by RAW SCORE ONLY and will be determined by scorecard shoot-off in the event of a tie.
Email us today.
Trophies will be awarded to the 1st and 2nd place teams in each of three (3) Lewis Classes, as well as individual awards (raw score only) for Men’s HOA, HOA Runner-Up and Ladies HOA. 1st and 2nd place teams will win awards for the Team Flurry.