A copy of Freedom Services Dog, Inc. financial statements, activities and programs may be obtained by contacting us at: 7193 S Dillon Ct, Englewood, CO 80112, 303-922-6231, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Mission: Freedom Service Dogs unleashes the potential of dogs by transforming them into custom-trained, life-changing assistance dogs for people in need.
Residents of the following states may obtain a copy of our financial and additional information as stated below:
- Arkansas: The headquarters of this organization is located at 7193 S Dillon Ct. Englewood, CO 80112.
- Colorado: Colorado residents may obtain copies of registration and financial documents from the office of the Secretary of State, 303-894-2860, www.sos.state.co.us/ re: Reg.No 20023005297.
- Florida: A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIALINFORMATION FOR FREEDOM SERVICE DOGS, INC, (REGISTRATION NO. CH 48866), MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING 800-435-7352 OR VISITING THEIR WEBSITE WWW.FRESHFROMFLORIDA.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLYENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
- Georgia: A full and fair description of the charitable program for which the solicitation campaign is being carried out and, if different, a full and fair description of the programs and activities of the charitable organization on whose behalf the solicitation is being carried out; and a financial statement or summary which shall be consistent with the financial statement required to be filed with the Secretary of State.
- Illinois: Contracts and reports regarding Freedom Service Dogs, Inc. are on file with the Illinois Attorney General.
- Maryland: Documents and information submitted under the Maryland Solicitations Act are also available, for the cost of postage and copies, from the Secretary of State State House, Annapolis, MD 21401 (410-974-5534).
- Michigan: MICS No. CS57177
- Minnesota: Freedom Service Dogs, Inc. (see above address and phone number). Cash donations by cash, check, or online, are tax deductible.
- Mississippi: The official registration and financial information of Freedom Service Dogs, Inc. may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling 1-888-236-6167. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement by the Secretary of State.
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING 973-504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charity/chardir.htm. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
- New York: Upon request, a copy of the latest annual report can be obtained from the organization or from the Office of the Attorney General by writing to the Charities Bureau at 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
- North Carolina: Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 1-888-830-4989 (within North Carolina) or (919) 807-2214 (outside of North Carolina). The license is not an endorsement by the State.
- Ohio: Freedom Service Dogs is exempt from federal income taxation under section 501(a) and described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Funds raised will support our mission to unleash the potential of service dog by transforming them into custom-trained, life-changing assistance dogs for people in need.
- Oregon: The headquarters of this organization is located at 7193 S Dillon Ct. Englewood, CO 80112. O.R.S. § 128.893
- Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of Freedom Service Dogs, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling 800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- Rhode Island: For more information on financial statements, programs and activities, please send a written request to Freedom Service Dogs, Inc. 7193 S Dillon Ct, Englewood, CO 80112. Cash donations in the form of cash, check, or online donation are tax-deductible.
- Virginia: Financial statements are available from the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, PO Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington: Freedom Services Dogs, Inc. is registered with Washington State’s Charities Program as required by law and additional information is available by calling 800-332-4483 or visiting www.sos.wa.gov/charities, or on file at Charities Division, Office of the Secretary of State, State of Washington, Olympia, WA 98504.
- West Virginia: Residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from: Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305.
CONTRIBUTIONS ARE DEDUCTIBLE PURSUANT TO THE PROVISIONS OF SECTION 170(C) OF THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE OF 1986, 26 U.S. § 170(c) REGISTRATION IN A STATE DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION OF BY THE STATE.