Hello! Greetings! Woof!
And welcome to WAG, our new little-bit-of-everything blog! As part of our updated website, we’re launching WAG to give you an up-close-and-personal look at Freedom Service Dogs—from end of the nose to tip o’ the tail.
Why WAG? Because one of the many things that makes FSD special is our strong belief that the dogs in our training program should “wag while they work.” In this blog, you’ll find a human perspective—and a dog’s-eye view—on everything we do to ensure that canines in our care are happy, healthy, and given the opportunity to choose their career path.
You’ll also find:
- Heartwarming stories of how FSD dogs are dramatically changing the lives of our clients
- Insider “tails” of life at FSD from our service dogs in training
- Must-have news and don’t-miss events
- Guest blogs from FSD staff, volunteers, and outside experts
- Fun stuff to make you smile
We look forward to sharing all things FSD with you here at WAG!